Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Helping to Keep Students' Safe Online or At Least Hoping To!!

The other day I got a text from my school's technology director asking me if I taught any Internet safety in my classes. I told him I had not but was thinking about incorporating it into my middle school exploratory next year. So when my professor gave us an assignment dealing with cybercitizenry, I was thrilled. Here was a way to not only do an assignment but create lesson plans that I will actually use!! Click here to find out how I found the Common Sense Media website and other Internet safety lesson plans to be very useful. And of course, this information will be very useful for my growing boy!! I am sure he will be using technology soon!!




1 comment:

  1. Stacy - amazingly detailed lesson and unit! Well done. You obviously had some extra motivation for this assignment. Damn that Z - giving us assignments that we can use in the real world! :)

    ReplyDelete